Goods in Transit Insurance
Are you looking for great value goods in transit insurance policy with the option to include public liability cover? We offer competitive rates for courier and haulier Goods in Transit Insurance. Any business that is involved in the transportation of goods, whether own goods or for hire and reward must ensure that these goods in transit are protected with a business insurance policy.
Our Goods in Transit Insurance (GIT) policy is available for individuals working as contractors for delivery companies such as TNT, Parcel Force etc or courier companies delivering a wide range of goods throughout the UK and even Europe. For larger firms that operate on a worldwide basis please contact our commercial department for a quote.
Couriers Goods in Transit Insurance Explained
Our GIT policy for couriers can provide cover for up to £50,000 goods in transit sum insured. Our Goods in Transit policy is available to both individuals and courier firms.
- Get a quote online with premiums starting from as low as £99.75 for courier goods in transit insurance.
- Goods in Transit cover available for UK and option to include Europe for an additional premium.
- If your operate more than one vehicle, further discounts may well be available.
- UK broker with a UK call centre offering a professional and friendly service.
- Option to add public/employers liability cover.
- Self-employed sole traders and courier firms.
An important point to note is that your van or commercial vehicle policy will not cover the goods that you are carrying in it. It only provides third party cover and the vehicle itself if insured under a comprehensive motor policy. Remember we offer a wide range of Goods in Transit Insurance policies, if you cannot find the information on our website, simply call us with your requirements.