Classic Car Insurance
Catering for all types of classic motors, the online cheap classic car insurance quote system can provide instant cover and your classic car policy documents will be available in minutes for you to print or save.
The online classic car insurance quote system can provide discounts based on:
- If you are a member of a classic car club
- Only policyholder insured with no additional drivers
- Discounts available in you restrict your mileage
- Second car discounts
- No Claims Discount
Policy is administered by FSA registered brokers who have specialist knowledge in classic cars. They are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Tips to get cheaper classic car insurance quotes:
Brokers and insurers that specialise in niche markets such as the classic, collectors and vintage car know the risks that are associated with these types of vehicles. By trying to follow some of these tips you may get a lower classic car insurance quote.
- Some insurers will offer reduced premiums for accepting a limited mileage policy where you agree not to go over certain amount of miles per year. If this condition is applicable then you must not go over the agreed mileage limits as this could invalidate any claims.
- Security is a major concern for all motor insurers and even maybe more so for the classic car insurance company. Keeping your cherished motor in a locked garage will usually attract some form of a discount on your classic car insurance premium.
- A professionally installed Thatcham approved security alarm system can also help to obtain lower classic car insurance quotes. In some instances depending on vehicle type and or your postcode the classic car insurer may insist on this.