Get tailored restaurant business insurance quotes from leading UK commercial insurers. Option to include building, liability and restaurant content cover.
Business insurance solutions for both licensed and unlicensed UK restaurants. Our restaurant insurance cover is tailored so that the policy meets the exact needs of the restaurant owner.
Type of restaurants catered for;
- Licensed restaurants
- Unlicensed restaurants
- Restaurants with residential accommodation
- Pubs including public houses with guest paying accommodations
- Thatched roof restaurants
- Restaurants operating from listed buildings
Compare restaurant insurance quotes
- One simple online restaurant insurance quote form to complete.
- Restaurant insurance provided from trusted business insurance providers.
- Add building cover if the restaurant premises is owned by you.
- Contents, fixture and fittings, public liability, employers liability, product liability and business interruption cover.
- Money cover both onsite and off-site, goods in transit.
- We compare the quotes on your behalf to get you the cheapest possible deal.
Most restaurant business insurance policies come in the form of a package. The package will usually consist of the major items that business owners would want to be covered for such as contents, public and employers liability. All restaurant types can be quoted for including English, Chinese, Indian, Italian, French etc.
Our restaurant insurance product can also cater for pubs that serve food and restaurants with accommodations, which are either let to paying guests or are used by the restaurant manager and or staff. If your restaurant building is listed Grade 1 or 2, we can still provide highly competitive restaurant insurance quotes. Not many insurers will offer business insurance for thatched roof restaurants; we have a few underwriters that can provide great terms on these types of restaurants.
Why is public liability insurance cover so critical for restaurant businesses? Restaurants are busy places with customers coming in, going out and waiters carrying food trays. All this movement of people and food can easily lead to spilled drink on the floor and a customer tripping over and suing the restaurant for negligence. The public liability insurance section of the restaurant policy will cover any compensation costs. Also food poisoning claims are covered by the product liability cover.
The other important cover that is often packaged in a cheap restaurant insurance policy is the Employers Liability insurance. This will provide the restaurant business from claims arising by Employees claiming injury whilst they are employed by the restaurant.