This year has been very difficult in terms of taxi insurance for both public and private hire drivers. Many taxi insurance companies have pulled out of the hire and reward market and as a result the rates have hardened.
Public and private hire insurance customers looking for cheap minicab insurance deals are finding that they are having to search many different brokers and insurers for deals. This obviously is a time consuming job for the taxi driver, who rather would be out on his or her car and earning money.
How do we differ? Once you complete and submit your online taxi insurance quote form, your details are passed onto a panel of taxi brokers that still have an appetite for hire and reward insurance. They will then call you directly with the best possible quote and terms based on the details you have supplied.
When completing the online private hire insurance quote form please ensure that you supply all information as accurately as possible. The policy and the premium payable is based on the information received by the underwriters. Any inaccurate information could result in the taxi insurance policy being cancelled, additional premium payable or any claims not being paid out by the insurer.
Benefits of comparing taxi insurance online;
- Cover for taxi insurance (public hire)
- Cover for private hire insurance (minicabs)
- All of UK licensing authorities covered including London Public Carriage Office (PCO)
- School contracts insurance
- Chauffeur insurance policies
- Flexible payment options on all annual taxi policies
- Option to add taxi breakdown assistance cover
- Option to add public liability insurance
- Taxi office public and employers liability insurance
- WE DO NOT OFFER WEEKLY, MONTHLY or QUARTERLY MINICAB INSURANCE
Great rates for experienced taxi drivers that also have genuine taxi no claims bonus proof. Unfortunately we currently do not have a supplier that can provide taxi insurance cover for any driver that is under 25 years of age.