Property and Business Insurance

Underpinned House Insurance

We have a panel of specialist non standard home insurance brokers that can provide tailored underpinned property insurance cover for house owners that own building with previous subsidence history. For a highly competitive quote on underpinned house insurance, we will require a structural engineers report or a full survey. This report needs to outline as to the cause and also the solution that was implemented.

Our specialist underpinned property insurance offers a high quality home insurance that is suitable to the needs of most home owners with an underpinned building:

  • Buildings cover for underpinned houses including listed and thatched properties
  • Contents cover
  • Money cover
  • Accidental damage
  • All risks
  • Discount on combined underpinned buildings and contents policy
  • Security discounts
  • Home legal expenses
  • Easy payment options

Due to the fact that each risk is assessed separately, will ensure that the home owners quotation is looked at by an underwriter with specialist knowledge on underpinned house insurance. For a quote, simply complete our online form and a specialist advisor from our panel of brokers will contact you directly.

Property and Business Insurance